Friday, November 8, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR MY NEW LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for helping me to create a new life.

I am so prepared for everything that he does.  For example, Thanksgiving?  I put the plan in his hands so I didn't have to hear about it.

The weekend???  I made plans with him, but then in my mind, I created contingency plans.  I know that he has control issues and will try every opportunity to make me miserable.   He can't because I have created contingency plans that are equal if not better to what he is trying to destroy.

I have become so happily independent.  I look forward to each day and its challenges.  I never felt like this.  However, once you have buried the old dreams that were fake, the world is open to create new dreams.

I am up to the challenge.

Thank you, Almighty for helping me create this new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment