Tuesday, November 12, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR INSIGHT

I am grateful to the Almighty for the gift of insight.

As I look back on the 3 day weekend, I realize how good it was.  I feel so relaxed.   I did so many enjoyable things BY MYSELF.  I am so happy that I was given the gift of insight because, as in yoga, I knew how to change something so that it works for me.  I know to make contingency plans so that I always have something fun to do.

I also was given insight this weekend into something he does and I had to create a new strategy. In this case, I created a tune that I can hum whenever he begins.  The tune is called,  DOING THE TONY (named after the Tony in our condo who would love to do this.)   It has to do with the fact that whenever he sees me, he chooses a topic that will insight rage in me.  It's the same way that he would pit two people together to make them fight.  It was done with friends of ours who were couples. They dropped us eventually when they realized what he was doing.  Obviously, there are no couples in his life, but he tries to upset me by reminding me of something that I would like to forget.  Knowing this, I'm going to hum my new tune whenever he does this.  PLOT FOILED AGAIN!!!

Last night, he chose to tell me that this isn't what he envisioned in a marriage.  I guess that I was supposed to react.  I didn't.  I had the insight to understand that his joy was bullying me, needling me and having me beg to do things so that he could say, "NO!!!"  Taking that away destroyed his marriage.  Taking that away gave me freedom to explore the world and have a life.

WITH ALL THIS SAID,  I REALIZE WHST A NICE WEEKEND IT WAS FOR ME.  IT WAS A VACATION.  I HAVE A LOT OF FREE TIME, TO JUST BE!!!!

I didn't mind coming back to work today. I'm going to go with the flow.   

Tonight, for dinner,  I will have my wonderful stew and then go to my book discussion group which Im looking forward to.

Thank you, Almighty for the gift of insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment