Sunday, November 17, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR MY LIFE

I am so grateful to the Almighty for my new life.

It's a weekend.  It's Sunday.   My strategies have been so engrained in me that I have noticed a tremendous change in me.  I have internalized the strategies and they are part of me.  I am so relaxed!!!!!

Yesterday was his birthday.  I took him to a film at Cinema Arts and then to dinner at Kabul.  I knew that he would be decent because this was his birthday, so yesterday was not a test.

Today was.

I walked for 2 hours this morning on a very dark and dreary day.  There was a spring to my step.  I noticed it in my footing and in the joy of walking.   I attended my yoga class and enjoyed every minute.  I got DD coffee and read both newspapers.  I did the wash.  I ordered clothing from L.L. Bean.

Later I will get a manicure/pedicure in a new funky shade.

I know what to expect and what to do.  I have truly let go that which doesn't serve me.

Thank you, Almighty for my new life.


No comments:

Post a Comment