Monday, November 4, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR LAUGHTER

I am grateful to the Almighty for the gift of laughter.

Last night was a real sit-com.   I never had so much fun and I'm being sarcastic.

First, we got lost going to Astoria.   We wound up in the Bronx.   Everyone was late.  Everyone lies.  If you sit back and watch this, it is really laughable and so I had a blast!!!!!  I played the game so well that I was proud of myself.

Today, I apologized to the Principal.   I decided that if I'm going to ride out this career, it's going to be with calmness.  I didn't mean a word that I said, but it certainly shut him down.

Today, I am sitting in my office all day collecting progress notes.  What a waste of time!!!!!  However, it's like having a day off!!!!

Today, I will finish my book and walk.................................

I am grateful to the Almighty for the gift of laughter.

Life can be fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment