Friday, April 26, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR ANOTHER PAGE OF MY NEW STORY

I am grateful to the Almighty that I am a healthy and happy person who is capable of writing a new page to my new story on a daily basis.

Yesterday, after work I got a manicure and changed the color on my pedicure to match.  I got the new color for Spring and it's making me very happy.

I met a girlfriend for dinner and really enjoyed myself.  As I told you in prior entries, my weight is going up because I'm happy.

I came home to show him my new toes.   Men generally like toes and I asked him to lick mine.  He became very angry about not doing this and worked himself into "chest pains."  I walked out. He really is non-sexual and has been for years.  No "good night or anything........."

This morning he wanted to start an issue.  I very proudly said that I have to get ready for work and would talk later.  I said this in my cute little voice having no intention of discussing this or anything later.  

I was very proud that I have learned to do this.  I'm happy and have accomplished a lot this week and I had fun, from Reiki on Monday through Yoga on Tuesday and Wednesday, ending with a delightful manicure and pedicure and dinner with my girlfriend yesterday.

I know what he is and this little interlude convinced me that it will be  good summer after all.

The weather is getting warmer.  It is time to tackle the closets this weekend.

Thank you Almighty for the next page of my story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment