Monday, April 22, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL WEEKEND

I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful weekend that I had.

I am using the principles of yoga to guide me and as a result, the weekend was a huge success.  The most important concept that I have learned is that of STILLNESS.  I can think what I want, but I have put a filter on my mouth so that much of what I think doesn't come out.  I have also learned how not to tell the truth about what I don't want to do.

As a result, my weekend was perfect.  I did everything that I wanted to do.  Many of the things that I did, I did joyfully.  I walked.  I went to my yoga class.  I went to Weight Watchers.  I read both the newspapers, but also magazines and my book.  I had time to watch a movie as well as do chores.  All of this was done with stillness, joy and pleasure.    I am very grateful for this.

I have also internalized the concept of MAKNG YOUR HEART SING.   Tonight, I will go to REIKI and my heart will sing.

I have also, GOTTEN RID OF THAT WHICH DOESN'T SERVE ME  so that my heart can heal.  With this in mind, I have kept up not texting daily.  I am very proud of myself.

Thank you Almighty, for this wonderful, still and quiet weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment