Wednesday, April 24, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR "A NEW STORY"

I am grateful to the Almighty for allowing me to see that I have " a new story."

Imagine finding this out in Restorative Yoga of all places.  Dawn spoke about, "LETING GO OF THAT WHICH DOESN'T SERVE YOU," and creating a new story for yourself and all of a sudden I had the words for what I have been doing all my life and I was amazed. 

Remember, this week, I spoke of the changes that I had made to MOTHERS DAY?  I also spoke of not looking for another condo out East.   I spoke of letting him handle KEVIN MULLIGAN, a man who is just like him.  Remember all that???

I was creating a new story for myself!!!!!!!

I will continue to do this with the condo.  I will not mourn the past.  I will not think about prior summers.  That's over!  I will not feed that wolf!!!   

I will not ask for cable in the condo.  Nor will I join the beach. If he wants these things, he can ask me. 

I will plan a summer for me that makes my heart sing!!! 

One new thing that I want to do is join the pool!  I will take some interesting yoga classes.  There will be other ideas that I will come up with as I create, A NEW STORY.

I am grateful to the Almighty for putting this into beautiful yoga words!

No comments:

Post a Comment