Tuesday, April 2, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR SENDING ME YOGA

I am grateful to the Almighty for sending me to yoga.

This morning, while getting ready for work, I was thinking about the past and the future and becoming upset.  I realized that yoga teaches us that thinking about the past may cause depression while thinking about the future may cause anxiety.  My intention is to live in the present.


Yoga also teaches us to love ourselves deeply and get rid of that which doesn't serve us. I realized the Great Books no longer served me and I'm not going to the conference.  My older one can decide what she should do.  Meeting her boyfriend's parents in the summer doesn't serve me so I'm not doing that either.  I will do that in the fall.


Yoga has taught me another way to look at things and another way to say things. Combined with calm and quiet, I am in charge of myself with no emotion at all.

I am grateful to the Almighty for sending me yoga.


No comments:

Post a Comment