Thursday, April 4, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THE JOY OF LIVING

I am grateful to the Almighty for giving me the joy of living.

Every day I wake up and bless the Almighty.  I remind myself to love myself deeply and to let go of that which doesn't serve me.

Then I think about the previous day's joy.   Yesterday, I loved my private lesson with Leslie.  We did shoulders and talked about the book we were reading.   I had dinner with Doreen and celebrated by eating whatever I chose to in celebration that Passover was over.   I worked very hard to put the holiday together and really enjoyed it.   Doreen and I are planning a yoga business and I think that the idea will do very well.

I approach the new day with joy and gratitude and wonder to see what is in store for me.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the joy of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment