Thursday, April 18, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THE SPIRITUALITY OF YOGA

I am so grateful to the Almighty for sending me yoga.

Yoga has been extremely helpful by teaching me to quiet my mind and to be comfortable with stillness.

So much of what I used to think, I would say and always found myself disappointed, stressed out and miserable.  He would be thrilled at the control that he had over me.

Now, I might think these thoughts, but I don't say them.  I breathe deeply and look at the richness of my life and move forward.

For example, this morning he thanked me for chatting with him yesterday.  I never answered. There was no point.  I haven't dreamt a dream with him or about him in, I don't know when.

It's gotten so that I don't want to interrupt my life to make any plans with them. Sometimes I have to.  There are things that can't be changed.  I accept that.  But, for the most part, I lead a pleasant, and quiet life for me.  He told me that the younger one was coming on Saturday, to take the car to the dealer.  I usually walk after services.  Nothing will interrupt that.   He wants to go out east this coming Sunday.  Hopefully, the weather will be too cold for that.

I am grateful to the Almighty for helping me to discover the spirituality of yoga.  Yoga has helped me to develop my life and for this I am also grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment