Monday, April 15, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR AN INTENTION

I am grateful to the Almighty for leading me to yoga so that I could learn about intentions.

To me, an intention is a goal that you set for yourself.

This week will be difficult for him and in turn, he will try to make me upset.  As he told me, "I AM ALWAYS MISERABLE.  YOU ARE ALWAYS HAPPY.  MY GOAL IS TO MAKE YOU AS MISERABLE AS ME."

That is not going to happen this week.

In RESTORATIVE YOGA, I learned about the beauty of stillness.  Stillness is a positive way to say, Silence.

I also reviewed that one must let go of that which doesn't serve you in order to heal.

I am going to use these concepts this week to create the following intention for myself:

I WILL PRACTICE STILLNESS WHEN HE TRYS TO UPSET ME.  I WILL LET GO OF THAT WHICH DOESN'T SERVE ME TO CONTINUE TO HEAL.

I WILL LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF TEXTING THAT I DO.

I HAVE JOY!!  I HAVE ENERGY!!!  I WILL HAVE A GOOD DAY!!

Thank you Almighty for teaching me the value of intentions.




No comments:

Post a Comment