Monday, April 29, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR ANOTHER NEW PAGE IN MY STORY

I am grateful to the Almighty for another new page in my story.

I have HEALTH.  I have HAPPINESS!!   I am CALM.  I feel STILLNESS!!

I am so grateful for this.

This was the best weekend that I have had in a long time.  I can be home, enjoying the things that I do and be comfortable with stillness.

Since I learned to do YOGA, I have looked inside myself and found such strength.  

I have opened my heart to all new possibilities for myself.

I have found stillness and calmness.

I am so grateful.

The week starts off today, by me going to the cleaning store with my winter things.  Dinner is leftovers for me from yesterday.  A really good book awaits me.

I have success because I am now comfortable in my own home.

I am grateful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment