Sunday, April 28, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR PRIDE IN MYSELF

I am grateful to the Almighty for the pride that I feel in myself.

I saw it all day yesterday.   I'm very proud of myself.  I'm happy.  I'm calm.  I feel like I accomplished many things and am proud of myself.  I am so thankful to the Almighty for this.

I have done my morning chores already.  It's only 7:30AM.   It's a beautiful day.  I'm going to walk and then go to yoga.   I'm working on my Spring/Summer closet today.  These are my two favorite seasons.   I have set up chicken and squash for dinner.   

Off to walk........

I went to Doreen's yoga class and really enjoyed it.   I put gas in the car and got my Dunkin' Donuts.  There is nothing better than breakfast, newspapers and Dunkin' Donuts coffee.

The closet is proving to be a challenge.   I'm up to it!!!

Today he has decided to be pleasant and talkative.  Does it really matter at this point???

I am making chicken and squash for dinner.

I'm very proud of myself.

Thank you Almighty for this wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment