Monday, April 29, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THE ABILITY TO ASSESS- SMALL STEPS FOR YOU

I am grateful to the Almighty for the ability to assess my life.

I'm making good time at work. so I decided to look back at last year to see if any improvement has ben made in me.

I am delighted to say that there has been positive movement.

Because I am practicing STILLNESS,  he knows nothing of my friends or of my life except a global overview.   This has stopped him from making comments because first of all, he has no information.  Secondly, he isn't sure of the activities as to what they are or when they are done.  Thirdly,  he doesn't know the people.   Occasionally he will go to synagogue for an event.  He will see that I know people, but doesn't know who they are.

Stillness has allowed me not to react to anything that he says.  He does try each weekend, to create an issue by making a snide remark.   BUT, IT DOESN'T GET ANSWERED!!!!  Then what does one do?????

I no longer plan anything.  I do enough where I don't have to plan anything with him. This takes away his power to say "NO."   Occasionally,we do something and it does afford him the opportunity to carry on, but then it doesn't happen for a while.


I noticed a pattern last year.   I shared my activities.   I shared stories of people.   I asked him to do things.  I spoke about his behaviors.

As I said, I no longer do these things.

It's quiet.  It's calm.  It's still.  It's wonderful!!!!!

I PROMISE TO MAKE IT CONTINUE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment