Tuesday, April 9, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THE BOOK, MORE OR LESS

I am grateful to the Almighty for sending me Leslie who, not only my yoga teacher, but the person who thought up the YOGA BOOK CLUB.  We are reading MORE OR LESS and the book has changed my life.

The theme of the book is for the reader to understand what is enough in your life.    How much do you really need of whatever it is?    Why do you keep things, ideas, people in your life that you don't really need?  How much is enough?

I understood the concept of enough when it came to shopping.  How much do you really need?  I understood that closets had to be cleaned to rid yourself of things that you had been saving that you don't need.

BUT, HOW TO DECIDE THAT YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF AN INDIVIDUAL?  HOW DOES ONE MOVE FORWARD?

I did through texting those people that didn't serve me.  There are people that I have had enough of. These are uncooperative people who only think about their own needs.  It's time to have less texting to those people.   Everyday there does not have to be a text message to those people that want to upset us.   We don't need multiple messages in one day.  That is my new plan.  

Thank you Almighty for getting me to this point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment