Tuesday, April 23, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR MY INTELLIGENCE

I am grateful to the Almighty for my intelligence.

No one figured out what I was up to yesterday.  I'm still smiling because I am so brilliant.

I did another thing yesterday and it had to do with the condo.  I thought it up after the incident with Mothers Day. 

Why should I begin to look for another condo?  Why should I sell the one I have?

Did I have a wonderful time with him in this condo for all the years that I owned it?  The answer to that is, "NO."  Why was I looking for another one?

The town that I live in is like a vacation.  There are so many things that I enjoy here.  I do them in a group without him. Yesterday, I went to Reiki and tonight, I have Restorative Yoga.  Out east, I don't have these things.  Last year, I didn't have cable television or a beach.  In years gone by, I didn't have decent restaurants, activities or a beach.  I did read a lot and I got to go to the library.

I decided to talk to him about not looking and keeping what we had.   He agreed. I recognized that his only pleasure was opening bank accounts.   I asked to send him all the e-mails from the blockbuster. He can deal with him.  He agreed.  If there is an issue, I can always sell.

I certainly, after all these years and memories, do not need a vacation with him.

My life is like a vacation without him.

I am grateful to the Almighty for helping me to create a life that I value and for showing me how to use my intelligence to do this.

I am still smiling.  I never realized how effective lying can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment