Sunday, April 14, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty for giving me this wonderful day.

The weather is beautiful.   This allowed me to walk for two hours this morning before breakfast listening to music on my I-POD.

Then it was off to a really good yoga class with Doreen.

Here I am, blogging on the computer.   I have read both newspapers and had delicious Dunkin' Donuts coffee.

I signed up for a Restorative Yoga Workshop this afternoon.

I have learned how valuable silence and quiet are.  They give you so much more time to enjoy life.

The funny thing was that Giselle spoke of silence at the workshop today.  She connected silence to stillness.  Because there is stillness, then one can grow.

Also important to realize is when you let go of something that no longer serves you, you begin to heal.  I found that to be very important because sometimes, it is difficult to let go, and then healing doesn't occur.

Giselle also spoke of creating an INTENTION.  One should not look back because that gives you depression.  Looking ahead may cause anxiety.  The idea is to be in the PRESENT.

I came home and read.  I'm making dinner.  I didn't see the need to go out.  I was out all day.

I also ordered VICTORIA SECRET clothing.

It is truly a wonderful day.

Thank you, Almighty for showing me the way!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment