Monday, April 1, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR MY VACATION

I am grateful to the Almighty for making my vacation/Passover holiday the huge success for me that it was.

I planned activities for myself.  I got things done around the house.   I relaxed. I did yoga at the studio.  I went shopping.  I went to services.  I spoke with friends.   It was wonderful.

I was able to be casual, calm and collected.  I was quiet when I needed to be.  I answered when I had to but I was never direct.  I was always vague.  I didn't get emotional about anything.  I didn't revisit that which I didn't want to.  I didn't answer when I didn't have to.

I conducted the Seders beautifully and I didn't let anyone bother me.

I'm back at work and rested and relaxed.  That's how I know I succeeded.

Thank you, Almighty for showing me the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment