Tuesday, August 6, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR A BEAUTIFUL DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty because I had another beautiful day yesterday.

He had to go to a doctor and I was alone to do everything that would make my heart sing.

It was wonderful.

Today, I have another wonderful day planned.  

I will walk this morning.  It is like a clear, crisp Fall day outside.  I realize that I have happily made it through most of the summer with him.  My alone time has been wonderful.

My plan is to get the truck washed, get a new earring for my right ear and new sun glasses.

I have a manicure/pedicure scheduled.  I have yet to figure out the color that I want to put on.

Then I'm taking myself out to dinner before my Book Discussion.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this beautiful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment