Saturday, August 3, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR MY ROUTINE

I am grateful to the Almighty for the routines that I have.  I am grateful for how comfortable I feel everywhere I go.

Today was Shabbos.  As is my custom, I went to services and was greeted by all my friends who were happy to see me.

After I finish with the computer, I will walk.  I have a newspaper to read and a book to read.

I am comfortable with my life and it's routines.

I am proud to say that I almost had an issue.   When I returned home from services, I told him that most probably the older one's boyfriend was Muslim, on the father's side.   He agreed!!!  Then I saw that my yoga teacher was doing a retreat to Vermont and he began his bantering later in the day.  I did not fall for it at all.  He insisted that I was yelling which was a lie, but would lead me down a road that I didn't want to go.

I told him to call 911 and say that he had heart failure and that I was upsetting him. He shut up after that.

What an enemy!!!!

Thank you, Almighty for helping me to realize this.


No comments:

Post a Comment