Friday, August 16, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THE STRENGTH TO CHANGE

I am so grateful to the Almighty for giving me the strength to change.

I am an entirely new person around him.   I have done this for one year, but the test was this summer because I would be around a lot more.

I am proud to say that I have "changed" so completely that he thinks we are friends!"

You could really see that he is upset that he can't banter.  He is upset that he can't remind me of things that I don't like in order to upset me. He is upset that he can't yell at me and create a entire episode.  How do I know this?  I realized yesterday, that he is very quiet.  I didn't say a word, except when I came home from getting my hair cut and colored, I thought that a way to do this was to ask if he feels all right.  He responded that he was bored.

OF COURSE HE IS BORED!!!!   WHO CAN HE CARRY ON WITH???  THE PHONE CALLS THAT HE MADE TO HARASS PEOPLE DON'T CALL HIM BACK!!!

How sad!!!!

On the other hand, I had a wonderful time at the END OF SUMMER READING CELEBRATION AT THE LIBRARY.  I have been a member for 3 years.

Today, I'm taking, not one, but two yoga classes.   Then to make my heart sing, I'm taking the doggie to a new park.

What a wonderful day!!!!

Thank you, Almighty for giving me the strength to change.

Later............  The yoga classes that I took were absolutely fantastic, a Restorative Yoga class and a Level 1.   I did take Matzah to a new wonderful dog park where he ran with 6 dogs.  I got to sit in the sun and watch him work the crowd!!!!

Thank you , Almighty for giving me the will and strength to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment