Monday, August 19, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR RED FLAGS WHICH KEEP ME ON GUARD

I am so grateful to the Almighty for helping me see RED FLAGS which keep me ON GUARD with him.

It's funny that he believes we are truly friends this summer.  Honestly, he must realize that we aren't.  Unless, those are just words to try and fool me which he has been very good at through the years. He probably doesn't realize that I am well aware of his history.

Yesterday, after the dog park, I decided to reverse the game that we play.  I told him that it was a wonderful summer. I told him that I had seen friends and done all of my activities. I don't think he realized that.  I DID NOT TELL HIM ABOUT MY STRATEGIES FOR MYSELF.  He told me that he realized that he had been wrong and sought to make amends.  EXCEPT, this was the same thing that he said last summer. I knew this was a lie.  He is a very accomplished lier.

He thought that he would catch me in a weak moment, so he decided to ask me if LINDA had forgiven him.  I never answered him.  However, the RED FLAG was up and I was ON GUARD as I usually am with him when I'm alone with no scheduled activity.  At dinner, he again told me how angry he was at JEFF.  I just said that people use words to express that.

However, there is so much more.........what he did to my brother, what he did to Dennis, how he treated Phil,  how he tried to treat Jeff, how he bothered me with Annette and Rhonnie.........and on and on.

I know this and choose not to say a word because none of this can be proven EXCEPT WHERE HE SLIPPED UP WITH JEFF AND LINDA.

I am grateful to the Almighty for showing me all this so that I know how to proceed with me life.

No comments:

Post a Comment