Thursday, August 22, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THIS SUMMER

As I sit here on the computer, at work, it dawns on me that I need to make a list of the most wonderful things that I accomplished this summer.   Here goes!!

l. I walked every single day and have increased my walking to between 2-2 1/2 hours daily.

2. I attended Sabbath services and hung out with friends.

3. I texted friends near and far.

4. I blogged daily in my Gratitude Journal writing an intention each day.

5. I did not let him upset me at all.

6. I meditated.

7. I went to yoga classes both in my regular studio and in Westhampton.

8. I explored walking in Westhampton.

9. I went to Yoga Book Discussions/Lunch.

10. I attended book discussions in the Syosset Library.

11. I went to the Summer Reading Party in Plainview.

12. I found a new dog park for Matzah and met a new friend.

13. I went to dinner with Sisterhood friends before the Sisterhood Book Club.

14. I did many fun colors for nails and toes.

15. I took Matzah to the beach.

16. I read outside in the backyard.

17. I got my hair colored/cut.

18. I shopped for High Holiday outfits.

19. I uninvited them. Let go that which doesn't serve you so you can heal.

20. I participated in three races, THE HEART AND SOLE, WORKMAN'S CHALLENGE and DISCOVER HICKSVILLE.

21. I got a flu shot.

I am proud of myself!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment