Wednesday, August 14, 2013

GRATEFUL THAT I AM STRONG AND CAPABLE

I am grateful that the Almighty made me a strong and capable woman.

I am not the same person that I was last year.  I'm much happier as a result of the changes in me. 

I really do love myself completely.  I am letting go of that which doesn't serve me, whether it be people or thoughts.

I am amazed that I knew back in June that he was going to use buying a condo as his latest hook to bait me.  I didn't fall for it.  I made him in charge of the entire operation and as I thought, NOTHING WAS ACCOMPLISHED.  Honestly, he doesn't need another condo so that he can use it to pit people against each other.

I even realized that he was trying to do the same thing to me and I stopped reacting. He was trying to bait me to get upset about things that I was not pleased with. Whether he spoke about the older daughter, her boyfriend or his parents, I didn't react.

I realized that I was an excellent role model for those girls and that they failed to achieve on their own.  I modeled religion and they failed to accept it.

I uninvited them for the High Holidays.  They never observed.  The older one snuck around doing things that one shouldn't do on a holiday.  The younger one slept in pajamas the entire time, only getting up for meals.

I became very relaxed as a result of my new thoughts and ideas.

One rainy day, at the condo, I read an entire book because I was so relaxed.  That hasn't happened in years.


Today, I will walk, read and go food shopping.  I have a yoga lesson later in the day.

I am grateful that the Almighty made me a strong and capable woman.


No comments:

Post a Comment