Monday, August 5, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR MY STRENGTH AND INTELLIGENCE

I am grateful to the Almighty for my strength and intelligence.

It was a difficult weekend.  However, I'm so happy to say that I was not taken in by all the nice things that he did all summer.  I enjoyed them all.  However, I had no illusions that he was going to change.

I was overjoyed that I told the girls what he has been up to on the phone, in the car, so that he could hear.  I was thrilled that I told him that I would never raise my voice because that would take me on a road that I didn't want to travel.

I am thrilled that I didn't get involved in buying another condo with him after his performance this weekend.

Enough about him!!!

I'm off to do the things that I enjoy.  These are things that make my heart sing.

Later....... I walked for 2 hours and 46 minutes.  That's a first for me.  Then I took a Level 1 Yoga class.  The theme was SHIFTS.  We concentrated on shoulders, but Leslie spoke of a SHIFT in the way we present things even though we can't make changes in other people. Isn't that what I am doing??  I was very happy to hear this.

Thank you, Almighty for my strength and intelligence.


No comments:

Post a Comment