Saturday, August 31, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR SHABBOS PART II

I am grateful to the Almighty for Shabbos.

I went to services today at PJC and had a wonderful time with friends at the service and at the kiddush.

I am grateful that summer was such a success for me.  My quiet little voice was a huge success for me.   I did not get involved in issues that I felt would start a war.

I am grateful to be returning to my "winter schedule."

School begins on Tuesday!!!!

I have to download some things for school.

Rosh Hashona is Wednesday night, Thursday and Friday.  It will only be me and him.  The others really don't observe and it was time to move forward.

Today, I will walk and hopefully take Matzah to a dog park if it doesn't rain.  

It did not rain, but I walked for 2 hours and 5 minutes and it was incredibly hot.  I suggested that we go to the beach and he agreed!!  We went and it was really cool there.


I came home to make dinner and hopefully we will watch a NETFLIX film that has been sitting for weeks.

I am grateful to the Almighty for Shabbos.

No comments:

Post a Comment