Wednesday, August 7, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR BEING CONTENT

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am satisfied and content with my accomplishments.

I have my health.

I have faith in the Almighty.

I have friends.

I have a great career.

I do so many fun activities.   Last night, I went to dinner with him and then to a book discussion of a wonderful and interesting novel.

Today, I'm going to walk.  Then I want to take Matzah to the little dog park.  I need to go to Staples and to Cindi's to see if they have holiday dresses.

Then I have my private yoga lesson that I love with Leslie.

Everything in life doesn't work out.  I gave everything my best shot and I am satisfied and content that I tried my best and could do no more.  I have regrets because I would have liked a decent husband and more respectful, religious, family oriented children.........but it's not because I didn't try to make it so.

This was my fate.

I am grateful that I could accomplish what I did.

Thank you, Almighty!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment