Thursday, August 1, 2013

GRATEFUL THAT IT'S AUGUST 1

I am grateful to the Almighty because I made it to August 1 without letting him upset me in any way!!!!!

I worked really hard this year to accomplish this.  I didn't want to give him any power over me. I was very concerned when school ended on June 24th,  that I would have problems.

I didn't.  I have been working on this all year long.   I knew exactly what I had to do to keep myself safe.  I know to expect anything.  I am aware of him all the time.  I know that at any moment, anything can happen.  Knowing this, I can move forward with my own life.  I have so much more time because I don't fall in to traps.

I could see how unhappy he is because his victim has escaped.   I can tell by the way he greets me in the morning.  I saw it today, when I caught sight of him coming back from walking the dog with his shoulders slumped.

I know now that he never wanted to have a wife as a friend.  He wanted to bully and abuse.  He told me recently that I was always happy,  and he was always miserable.  He wanted to make me as miserable as he is.

He did not accomplish this at all.  I have so much to be grateful for.

He is in my life, but not of my life.  I don't feel guilty about this at all.

I just feel grateful that I have a life that he can't destroy.

However, because I know what to do and I have no expectations for him, I have had a wonderful summer so far.

It's not as  though I'm on guard all the time.  I have a new way of dealing with him and it certainly has enhanced my life.


I am having a wonderful summer.

Thank you, Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment