Thursday, August 15, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR BEING ABLE TO SEE BEAUTY AND NOT FLAWS

I am grateful to the Almighty because I went for a private yoga lesson yesterday and Leslie spoke to me about being able to see beauty instead of flaws.

Its human nature to concentrate on flaws.  However, in order to make your world a beautiful place, you must concentrate on its beauty.

I have decided to do just that.  Last night, when I couldn't sleep, I counted up all the things that I liked about the condo.  There were a lot of things that I loved.  If I had to move, it would upset me.  I did not see the flaws.  I realized that being around him, I concentrate on flaws.  I'm going to try and be more aware of that in the future.

This morning, I'm walking on a beautiful, Fall-like day.  Then I'm off to Weight Watchers.  In the afternoon, I'm getting my hair colored and cut.  In the evening, I'm going to The End of Summer Reading Celebration in the library.  I'm really looking forward to this day.

Thank you, Almighty for making this day possible and allowing me to see its beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment