Tuesday, August 20, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL DAY

I am thankful to the Almighty because I am having a wonderful day.

After trying to talk to him yesterday and not getting any appropriate responses, I went back to stillness and quiet!

What a beautiful day!!!  It was filled with walking, texting and chatting with friends, old and new.

It was filled with errands that were fun and some were school-related.

I had time, with all this nice quiet and stillness which was my intention, to lay in a sun chair outside in the back yard, make phone calls, text and read.

I received a phone call from work.  I need to go in Thursday to write goals.  He is not happy that summer is ending.  He says he didn't buy a condo.  I didn't react, but that was good for a laugh. He will miss his companion............me!!!  What am I, a companion???? I guess if you don't have sex, that's what you are.

Anyway, it's off for a mani/pedi. It's the last crazy color of summer.

And then, yoga!!  What a great day!!!

Thank you, Almighty for a wonderful day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment