Wednesday, August 21, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THE JOYS OF MY SUMMER

As summer draws to a close, I must tell you that I am grateful to the Almighty for helping me to make my joys of summer happen.

I did so many things by myself that I really, really enjoyed. I am so proud of myself for using this quiet little voice with him and not allowing him to engage in any confrontations with me.  I refused to walk down many streets with him and that added to my success.

I'm glad that I told him that I was not retiring yet.  I'm glad that I memorized things he has said to me and then quoted them back.  I need to feel safe being home and that I made the right decision.  It will happen soon, but not yet.

I got a really funky color at the nail place.  I checked it out and I can do white for the High Holidays when I return.

Today, I'm walking early because I have THe Yoga Book Club today.  I'm very excited. It has yoga, lunch and a book discussion.

Then we will be off to get flu shots, another end of summer activity.  He says that he wants to got to the beach.

Let's see what happens.

I am so grateful to the Almighty for the joys of summer.

Thank you!!!!

Later...............

We did go for flu shots.  And yes, he was open to going to TOBAY BEACH and we had a nice time.  Then we went to the Nautical Mile in Freeport for a delicious dinner.  I wish he had been like this years ago.

However, I was grateful for the day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment