Saturday, August 17, 2013

GRATEFUL THAT IT'S SHABBOS

I am grateful to the Almighty because today is Shabbos.

I will go to services and re-connect with shul friends.  Soon enough, running to Westhampton will be over and although I enjoyed it a great deal, I will be thrilled to get back to my real life. It gets to be a chore to come up with daily strategies.

After services, I will do my usual walking.  This day however, will be different.  Later in the evening, I will attend, DISCOVER HICKSVILLE FIVE-MILE RUN, which is a first for ths town.  It comes complete with a barbeque and band.

Yesterday, he got a phone call from Lovely Ellen telling him that Suzanne wants to invite my older daughter AND HER BOYFRIEND to Lovely Ellen's Birthday party.  That did not sit well with him at all.  Suzanne is calling HIM.  I'm glad that someone is creating angina in his life. He certainly did it enough to me.  As I type this, I'm smiling because he has to handle it, not me. 

What goes around, comes around.  Think of what he did to my family and friends all these years.

I will let you know what happens.

Thank you, Almighty for this wonderful Shabbos and for keeping me safe all summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment