Sunday, August 18, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR SUMMER SUCCESSES

I am grateful to the Almighty for my summer successes.

I went to services yesterday and re-connected with synagogue friends.  There is a SCHMOOZE WITH THE RABBI IN THE GARDEN ON MONDAY NIGHT AT 7:15 that I will attend.  I then was able to walk for over 2 hours as usual.

I came home, finished the newspapers and headed to DISCOVER HICKSVILLE- A 5 MILE RACE. I didn't know what to expect as I had never been there before.  I took him with me for that reason.  It was wonderful.  I got a tee-shirt.  There was a barbeque with beer and a band......and raffles........and ice cream. Need I say more???  Conversation was light and the weather was beautiful.  He told me that he had a good time.  I was proud of myself because I had accessed the community again and made it work for me.  I posted myself on FACEBOOK because I love myself deeply and was filled with pride for my successes this summer.

Now, I'm off to walk.  I then will go to yoga and WEIGHT WATCHERS.  I thought that today would be a beach day, but it looks like rain.  We do have a NETFLIX movie waiting to be seen.

I feel contented and happy about my accomplishments.

Thank you, Almighty for believing in me so that I could have summer successes.


Later..................We did not watch the NETFLIX FILM.  We went to the dog park instead.  I had a wonderful time talking to a retired teacher.

He is quiet which is wonderful....................

Thank you Almighty for my summer successes.

No comments:

Post a Comment