Sunday, April 20, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF MY BLESSINGS

I am grateful to the Almighty for all of my blessings.

I will not forget that what I so longed for years ago, I now have.  The stillness and quiet are wonderful.  I am able easily, not to answer what he says when I choose not to.  When I share something, which is getting rarer, but if I do, and he makes a snide comment, I never answer.  It comes so easily now.  I have time to do the all the things that I want to do in peace and quiet.  I can appreciate the morning with the woodland creatures waking and making their noises. Best of all, I can make informed decisions that I do not have to explain.  

He gave me the reason for not looking for another condo.  He didn't mean to do this, but sadly for him, he did.  He said that since I don't drive on highways, why would I need a bigger one? I wouldn't be able to get to it.  THERE'S MY REASON!!!!!  I was so grateful.  It was meant to give me anxiety.  It backfired!!!!!

Did I tell you that I received a letter from school thanking me for my exceptional attendance? And I get to go to all my wonderful activities!!!!!

Plans were made yesterday to go out for dinner before the Sisterhood Book Club.  The Fashion Show is coming up.  The Yoga Book Club is meeting soon.  I have a book discussion on Tuesday at the Syosset library.  It is in the afternoon.  You can't beat that!!!!

Late yesterday afternoon after I came back from a wonderful two hour walk, we went to the dog park.  The dog really enjoyed it and I enjoyed playing with him.

I was able to read last night which was a true blessing.  He found a television show to watch and the silence was lovely.

Today I will attend another yoga class.  I will be able to again walk for two hours.  I will be able to read both my book and the newspapers.  The dog is going for a grooming.  I may be able to get some color.  I will also use my new George Foreman Grill to make a swordfish dinner.

I am also going to bring down some Passover items that I don't need upstairs anymore.  The holiday is coming to an end.

I have joy.  I have energy.  I will have a good day.

Thank you, Almighty for my blessings.

Later!!!  Because there is stillness in my life, everything gets done.  Would you believe that I also got to watch a NETFLIX film called,  THE BEAST OF THE SOUTHERN WILD in the evening???

No comments:

Post a Comment