Tuesday, April 8, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR MY LIFE!!!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for my life.

My intention today is to let go of that which isn't necessary for my health.  

Yesterday, I was too intense about working.   Today I will have a much more relaxed attitude. I also need to start thinking about the positive aspects of retirement and not dwell on the negative ones.  I need to let the sharp remarks of colleagues roll off my back.  I need to move forward from personal disappointments and celebrate my life.

Today, I will be grateful for my life.  I will celebrate the positive things about it and move forward.

I have begun again to watch my weight. 

Tonight I will go out to dinner and I will attend a book discussion on the historical novel,  FEVER.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment