Sunday, April 27, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR A QUIET DAY!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for a quiet day.

Speaking my mind to him last night worked today.  

When I came home from yoga, he wasn't there.  He was getting a haircut and walking Home Depot looking for plants.   What ever it was, he wasn't home to annoy me.

I changed to go to Weight Watchers.   I lost .4 which is fine with me.  That's because the weather has changed and I can walk outside.   I picked up DD coffee and came home.  He wasn't there!!!! This enabled me to read both newspaper while I ate breakfast!!!!  Oh, how happy I am!!!

All I said was something to the affect that it's nice to do something you like to do!!!!

I hope this continues!!!!!

If it doesn't, as Reiki people would say,....................JUST FOR TODAY!!!!!

Off to get a manicure/pedicure and read my new book.

Thank you, Almighty for a quiet day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment