Wednesday, April 9, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE LIFE THAT I MADE

I am grateful to the Almighty for the life that I made for myself.

It's a life that I enjoy and I find that I don't want to make changes in it.

I fully enjoyed dinner last night.  I loved my book discussion.  I asked him to come to the discussion because we are preparing for Passover and we have been doing dinner together.  He didn't like it and I wan't surprised.  He doesn't want to attend the next one and I wasn't surprised at all.   How far I have come!!!

I had an idea for Mother's Day for the two of us but it involved giving up yoga that Sunday.  As I thought about my Sunday routine,  I realized that I didn't want to give up any of it.   I unthought the idea and moved on.  

I'm very proud of me.  I've come so far and I don't believe how happy I am.

Tonight, I will attend m LEVEL 1 yoga class with Leslie and then have dinner in the diner.  

That's my life and I am beyond happy.

Thank you, Almighty for the life that I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment