Thursday, April 24, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR MY NEW LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for my new life.

I so enjoy it!!!

Last night, I attended a wonderful Leslie Yoga Class and I told her how much she has taught me through what she says.

I came home to dinner with him.  All he does is re-live the past and I told him that he needs to find activities in the present.  What I didn't say was that I live in the present and don't want to hear again and again about the past.

I was able after dinner to text friends.  I made dinner plans for next week.   I was able to read my book for the Sisterhood Book Club.

I went to sleep happy and relaxed and grateful to the Almighty for the new me!!!!!

Today I went to my Memory Workshop.   It was an enjoyable experience.  It was amazing also that I walked at school, BUT, the workshop was over early and I was able to walk for another hour outside.  I called friends as I walked.

I came hone to text friends.   I made dinner. 

Tonight, I will read my book.

I am so grateful to the Almighty for my new life which I might add has become my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment