Tuesday, April 1, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR MY BLESSINGS

I am grateful to the Almighty for all of my blessings.

As I walked from my truck into the school,  I noticed the beauty of the day and was grateful to the Almighty because I believe that Spring has finally arrived.

I feel blessed because I have overcome all of my adversaries.  I have learned how to handle myself around them and that is a blessing.   It is not hard to let go of them.  The hardest part is that they are always in my face.  I have learned how to let go of him.  The daughters are a bit harder because I gave birth to them.  However, I will succeed, but at a slower pace.  I will have to be more grounded and aware of what I am thinking.  However, I am in charge of my mind.  It is not in charge of me. I will just remind myself of this if my mind gets caught wandering.

I am reading a wonderful book for next week's book discussion.   Last night, I firmed up dinner plans before the Sisterhood Book Club.  I also spoke to another friend about our television show, Parenthood.

Tonight, I have a Restorative Yoga Class.

I am grateful to the Almighty for all of my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment