Saturday, April 19, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE SABBATH

I am grateful to the Almighty because today is the Sabbath.

I am a new person.  I have had a wonderful week doing wonderful things.   I was able to walk two hours every day.  I was able to read.   I went to a wonderful variety of yoga classes.  I relaxed.  I watched the finale of PARENTHOOD.  The list could go on and on...............

I let go of things that I no longer needed.  I detached from them and moved forward using flexibility and adaptability.   I am proud of myself.

Today I went to services as did my many friends.   I was so happy to see them and to chat with them.  I'm going to read The NY Times and then walk for two hours on a beautiful day.

My hope is to take the dog to the park and then to read my book.

It has been a wonderful week.  I don't react to anything that I choose not to and as a result I have so much more time.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this beautiful Sabbath.

No comments:

Post a Comment