Tuesday, April 15, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE FIRST SEDER ACCOMPLISHMENT

I am grateful to the Almighty that the first seder is over.

I really enjoyed it.  It went very well.  Everyone cooperated.  My younger daughter remembers a lot that I have taught her and I am very proud.  She suggested that we sit closer and we did.  She noticed that I hadn't put salt in the salt water and motioned to me for the salt shaker.  She sang all the songs.  The dog joined in.  The dinner was delicious!!  She asked for the seder not to have as much English and I had already decided as much!!!

Tonight is the second seder.  The older one will come with her boyfriend, and the dynamic will change.  However, I have detached from this person, so it doesn't matter.  I have let it go.

I'm not attending services today or tomorrow.  I always feel that I have facilitated not one but two seders and that is al I want to do.

I will read my book for the Yoga Book Club.   I will walk at Home Depot as it is raining today.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my first seder accomplishment and I know that by tomorrow my vacation will begin.

On to the second seder.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment