Thursday, April 10, 2014

I MADE IT THROUGH THE RAIN

I am grateful to the Almighty because I made it through the rain.

I heard the Barry Manilow song on the radio coming in to work today and I realized that I have made it through the rain.

I am a different person.   I have a different life.  I am joyful.

The story of going to Duck Walk proves this.  I didn't want to give up my life to go out East for Mother's Day.   I thought about it.  I brought up the e-mail that I received from Duck Walk. However, in the end, I didn't want to give up my yoga class, my Fresh Produce, walking, getting gas, Dunkin' Donuts, reading the paper.......these are things that I treasure.  I have made a life for myself.

Yesterday, I was told that next year, I will be getting a new office.   I was delighted as the location of the new office is better.  I can sift through things in this office that I no longer need and let go of them.  How yogic is that?????

I was able to walk and read last night.

I attended my LEVEL 1 Yoga class with Leslie last night.   It was awesome.  We went to dinner. 

Today, I will begin to let go of items in my office that I no longer need.

I am grateful to the Almighty because I made it through the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment