Sunday, December 29, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR BEING...............

I am grateful to the Almighty and that can be summed up with these two words,  TO BE.

I am grateful to be healthy, happy, calm and to be looking forward to my life.

This morning, I walked for an hour before my new yoga class.  I am now in LEVEL ONE.  I went to Fresh Produce for huge grapefruits and apples and then to DD.

I realized that I could walk for my second hour as it was not raining heavily and I did just that.  I was so proud of me.  The clothes went in to the dryer.  At the end of the walk, the rain was heavy. 

I read my two newspapers and now I am on the computer.

The plan is to shower after this and then to go see yet, another wonderful film.  Dinner will be at a restaurant.

I am calm, cool and collected with him.   Nothing rattles me.

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have learned, TO BE.


No comments:

Post a Comment