Saturday, December 14, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR INSIGHT

I am grateful to the Almighty for giving me the ability to be insightful.  I have learned in yoga to show myself compassion in order to give myself inner peace.

It is a cold and snowy day.  I was able to go to services which were very uplifting.  I got to laugh with friends.  I cleaned the car of snow when I left and came home to shovel the driveway.

Instead of thanking me, he began his sarcastic remarks.   I saw the road this was leading and chose NOT to say anything.  I read the newspapers, looked at the mail, texted friends and now I am on the computer.  Afterwards, I intend to read my new book, GOLDFINCH, for the yoga book club in January.

Later, I hope to walk at HOME DEPOT and watch a film in the evening.

I'm happy that the Almighty has given me the ability to be insightful and am able to have a wonderful day despite adversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment