Tuesday, December 31, 2013

GRATEFUL TO THE ALMIGHTY

I am grateful to the Almighty for everything that HE has done for me this year and I hope that I will continue to grow and be healthy in the years to come.

I walked this morning for my usual two hours on a blustery cold day where the temperatures were in the 20's.   I looked at the stillness of the world and thought that it was beautiful.  I thought back to the year ad was proud of all my successes.  I truly have become an INDEPENDENT woman.   This year, my word is AUTHENTIC.   I will begin to recognize, as I peel the layers away, who the real person is and be very proud of how she worked, strived, plotted, strategized, cried, forged on to accomplish all that she does.

I have learned, through yoga, to love myself deeply.  I realize that life is a timeline and I don't go down roads that are not safe for me.   I am quiet and as a result of that, I do so many things that I truly enjoy.

I feel safe.  I can cope with those around me and therefore, I definitely can retire and move on to the next chapter of my life.  It took a long time, but I'm ready.

I have let go of the thoughts, feelings,  and people that haven't served me so that I can heal.  I know how to be very political so no one is wiser for it.

We will not be going out tonight, NEW YEARS EVE.  It isn't necessary.  Tomorrow I have a NEW YEARS DAY YOGA CLASS and then brunch.  That is a much better idea!!!!!

Today, I went on a variety of errands.

I plan to start my new book for the SYOSSET BOOK CLUB.

Thank you, Almighty for all that you have done for me.  I hope and pray that you will continue to watch over me.




Later:  The book is wonderful!!!!  I made a delicious black and blue tuna.  I'm going to read more, take a shower and off to bed.

Happy New Year!!!!  I'm so proud of me, I could cry!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment