Friday, December 27, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR UNDERSTANDING WHAT A REAL SOCIOPATH IS AND HOW TO HANDLE ONE

I am grateful to the Almighty because I understand what a sociopath is and I know how to handle one.

Last night, we went to the mall as I had shopping to do.  He decided to tell me how he loved me and how grateful he was for all that I had done for him.  He remembered how we walked the mall after he was diagnosed with CHF.  In the past, I would have believed that he meant all this. I would have adapted strategies to work with him. 

Now, it's different.   I listened respectfully knowing that he didn't mean a word of this.  I started to remember other things that he has said through the years, all  of them lies and all of them entrapping me.  

I decided not to go down that road and that has given me so much more time to enjoy my life.

Thank you, Almighty for granting me the wisdom to understand and move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment