Friday, December 27, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THE SABBATH

I am grateful to the Almighty for the Sabbath.

Obviously, I'm not as tired as in a week where I work.  However, I love the preparation, the stillness and calmness that comes with this day of rest.

I was very busy today.   I divided my two hour walk into two parts because in between I went to not one, but two yoga classes.  I attended my restorative class and a Level 1 class taught by Leslie.  I am no longer a beginner!!!!!

It was off to the cleaning store, and DD.  I read both newspapers.  I  made myself chicken for dinner.  I paid bills and went on the computer.  I texted friends.

I've received a lot of birthday wishes from friends.  Tomorrow is December 28th.

I'm going to straighten my closet now.  Since he was in a regretful mood last night, he bought me a new coat and took me out for a lovely dinner.   

One just has to know how to be quiet around him OR one can be off and running.  I think that I can do that and not be taken in by all that he says.

Good Shabbos!!!

Thank you, Almighty for the Sabbath.

No comments:

Post a Comment