Wednesday, December 25, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR MY HAPPINESS

I am grateful to the Almighty for the happiness in my life.

I am a new person and as such I am applying all of the things that I learned in yoga to my every day life.

I walked this morning for 2 hours.  The day was absolutely freezing.  I had to break the walk up into two parts.  I walked an hour.  Then I went to a wonderful CHRISTMAS YOGA CLASS taught by Leslie.   She spoke of making the intention to keep the holiday feelings, in my case, happiness, all year long.  The poses were challenging and I thought that I did very well.

I came home to complete the second hour of my walk in freezing cold.

I purchased DD and read THE NEW YORK TIMES.

I received a voice mail and a text from the Triad.  I will answer but in a timely fashion.

We did watch a film last night and will be going to see the sequel this afternoon.  I find that films take the place of conversation with him.  Tonight I will be able to read.

Later:  Today was a huge success.  I loved the sequel to THE HUNGER GAMES.  I cam home to make tofu for dinner, (which I wanted).  I did not answer any nasty comments.  I let them float away, as yoga would say, "on a cloud."  I'm getting really good at this.

I am very happy with my life and grateful to the Almighty for my happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment