Sunday, December 8, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THE JOY OF THIS DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty for the joy of this Sunday.

It was cold today, but I did manage to walk for 2 hours.  My fingers were freezing but I had a very strong determination to do this.  That's just me!!!  I have a great deal of determination in all that I do.

Then it was on to my last yoga class of this series.   I will start to take a LEVEL 1 class next week and will have to rearrange my walking schedule.

Then it was on to Fresh Produce, a new store that opened that has the most amazing grapefruits and apples.

Breakfast with DD is the best. There is nothing like reading The NY Times and Newsday on a cold Sunday morning.

I've picked out clothes for tomorrow and started to pack my lunch.

I will do some reading of my book and then hopefully head to the Walt Whitman mall to do some shopping.

All the while, he has tried to accuse me, needle me and annoy me.  All of this has fallen on deaf ears.  I promised myself that what he hasn't learned by now, he never will.

Thank you, Almighty for the joy of this day.

LATER-   I succeeded in finding a Laundry Coat for the winter which seems to be the latest rage.  I bought makeup.   We went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner and of course he made one million promises (RIGHT).   But, I loved myself deeply today and that's what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment