Thursday, December 26, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR MY HEALTH

I am grateful to the Almighty for the good health He has given me.

I read an article in The NY Times about how seniors should NOT, if they have heart conditions, do exercise in the cold weather.   

I am grateful that my checkup was a good one.  This morning, it was freezing outside.  The temperature was 29 degrees.  I walked for 2 hours.  The only difference was that I wore double gloves.

He makes his two phone calls in the morning and I'm grateful because I'm very disinterested in both.   That was a long time in coming.

I came home and took my doggie to get DD and he got a munchkin.  I came home to breakfast and the newspapers.

I am on computer now as I text friends.

Today, I'm going with him to the mall.  I want to look for another Laundry Coat, a Michael Kors pocketbook and wallet.

We are having dinner out and taking a break from films.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my good health and that I am looking to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment